Senior Scientist, In Vivo and Translational Biology
Position based in Hangzhou or Shanghai, China
Ranok Therapeutics is seeking a talented scientist with a background in vivo pharmacology to play an important role in advancing our growing drug discovery and clinical pipeline. The successful candidate will have a passionate desire to help transform current treatment paradigms for cancer and other serious diseases while working in an innovative and fast-paced small company environment. You should be an energetic self-starter who has a track record of productivity, is capable of working both independently and as part of multiple collaborative teams, and have exceptional organizational and written/oral communication skills.
● Experience designing and interpreting in vivo pharmacology studies to evaluate the activities of small molecule drug candidates, investigate their mechanisms of action, and explore novel therapeutic hypotheses
● Experience managing external academic collaborations and contract research organizations
● A track record of successfully identifying and validating pharmacodynamic and patient-selection biomarkers to support clinical development.
● The ability to think strategically about drug development, and to propose and drive innovative solutions to key pharmacology and translational challenges across the organization
● PhD degree in the biological sciences with 2-8 years of additional industry experience or a BS/MS degree with 6-12 years of experience
● Exceptional knowledge of multiple types of in vivo cancer models and their use in discovering and developing novel cancer therapeutics
● A background in cancer biology, and extensive experience working with animal models of cancer, such as xenograft, orthotopic, syngeneic, systemic hematologic, transgenic, and PDX models
● Fluent in both Mandarin and English, with strong communication skills
About Ranok Therapeutics
Ranok is a privately held, pre-clinical stage, virtual biopharmaceutical company that is pioneering an innovative targeted protein degradation technology for the discovery and development of novel therapeutics. Ranok was founded by a leadership team composed of industry veterans from both Chinese and American biotech and pharmaceutical companies and is based in two of the world’s leading centers of innovation and medical research: Hangzhou China and Boston Massachusetts USA. By bringing together the cutting edges of medical research from both China and the United States, our goal is to create transformative medicines for patients suffering from cancer and other serious diseases. For more information, please visit the company website at www.ranoktherapeutics.com or follow us at LinkedIn and on Twitter @RanokTx.
Ranok is headquartered in Hangzhou China, a beautiful and modern city of 9M inhabitants located 1 hour from Shanghai by 300-kph train, with satellite offices in Shanghai & Boston Massachusetts USA.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job code # KF20-02 in the subject line.
No phone calls please. Resumes from third party vendors will not be accepted.
303 Wyman Street, Suite 300
Waltham, MA 02451
Floor 4, Building 16
Hexiang Science and Technology Center
Qiantang District, Hangzhou 310020
© 2023 Ranok Therapeutics Co. Ltd.